During this current crisis, our practice and SSP Health takes the protection and safety of our staff and patients very seriously.
May we politely request that to help us protect you, the following points are noted:
• If you have any symptoms, please do not attend surgery. Please contact us and we will rearrange.
• The surgery may be limiting access to the practice. You may be required to ring the doorbell/use the practice intercom to verify who you are. When the clinician is ready for you, you will be asked to enter the building. Please inform the clinician that you have been triaged and are able to attend the appointment.
• Please only attend surgery if you are asked to do so.
• Please ensure you keep 2 metres apart and maintain social distancing where possible.
• It is advisable not to bring handbags or additional items to your appointment to minimise contact and possible spread. Please DO bring tissues to allow you to use if required and an appropriate plastic bag to dispose of any tissues used. These items will need to be taken home and disposed of by yourself.
• Please stand away from the reception desk.
• Please wear face protection when attending surgery. If you have nothing available, please ask reception to provide a facemask before entering.
• Please wash hands on entering the premises and leaving the premises. Hand sanitiser is available if you are not able to access the handwash facilities.
• Please attend appointments alone wherever possible unless you require a carer, interpreter, or are attending with children/babies.
• Please be aware of advice from NHS111 regarding reducing the spread of coronavirus.
• If you are due to have an injection, please wear loose clothing or clothing that is easily removable.
Please note, the above list is not exhaustive or definitive. Please do not be offended or upset if you are asked to comply with a request from a member of staff that is not displayed on the above charter.
Please remember, your health is valuable and important to us. Stay alert, control the virus and save lives.